What is CET – India ?
CET-India is the abbreviation for Common Entrance Test – India. The test is compulsory for all students planning to join IEEF’s Partner universities in Ukraine for heigher education- bachelor, Master and PhDs levels. All students coming from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Butan and UAE are recommended to get good scores under CET- India Test which will help then to get admissions in Ukraine at best universities as well as to get visa support for Ukrainian Embassies in India.
CET-India is organized by IEEF, and accepted by all partner universities in Ukraine. The test itself guarantees about the quality of students interested to join higher educational institions in Ukraine, based on EU standards, and give reliability of their knowledge and skills.
CET-India is an aptitude test based on online platform checking English language & IQ. Passing CET-India gives assurance for all selected student’s to get confirm admissions at IEEF’s partner Universities under:
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
- PhD Courses
CET – India is a single window to get admission at various universities in Ukraine and guarantees the quality of student’s get selected for the partner universities
CET-India Test is organized for every semesters and obtained result score card is valid for one semester/ 6 months.
Each student who successfully passed the exam will receive CET India Score Certificate immidiately after closing their online test. Score card is valid for next 6 month. CET India Score card is helpful to identify your future university for higher education as well as it’s supportive for visa process to obtain your visa.
Eligibility for CET-India
- Minimum educational qualification of a candidate is 10+2 (seeking for bachelor admission), and 10+2+3 (seeking for master admissions).
- Student must be a citizen of any one of the following countries- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives.
- Student can give CET-India test from anywhere at any time on selected date through online platform.
- Student should provide all required true data on CET-India online platform.
- Student should make online payment for CET-India examination (CET-India fee) to IEEF account
- Passing CET-India score card as Certificate is valid for next 6 months and necessary to submit along with other certificates at the Ukrainian Embassy for Visa Application request.
- Any student who gest failed, must re-appear for the next exam (as per allocated date for re-appearing candidates). Re-appearing student must pay another CET-India examination fee. One payment is only valid for one examination.
- Registered CET-India fee is not refundable not transferable in any case.
CET India step by step
For details of registration process for CET India please contact Indo-European Education Foundation
+48 795 319 777